Checking My To Do List
Halloween. Trick or Treat. I don’t care about any of that, because right now the Trick is getting ready for Blizzcon. The Treat is making sure everything actually gets done.
- Gather gold from my World of Warcraft Order Halls – DONE. It was a good haul with 120k gold Horde-side, and 62k for the Alliance.
- Check documents – DONE. Passport is legit, and I’ve printed out my Blizzcon ticket bar code, airline info, and accommodations information.
- Check flight – DONE. The itinerary changed, but that was for the return flight. I’ll get home around 1am Monday morning, and have to make an appearance at work that day. I plan on doing plenty of airport sleeping.
- Confirm room – DONE. I checked my AirBnB on Google Map, and couldn’t find anywhere nearby to buy food. Looks like a weekend of carbs and protein bars.
- Transport – DONE. I checked to see if it would be cheaper to Uber or Shuttle from the airport to the AirBnB. Looks like there’s only a couple bucks difference. I may walk from the house to the Convention Center. It’s only 2 miles. That’s a recreational stroll in Rokkville. Maybe not at night, but definitely a nice brisk stroll to stand in line Friday.
- Pack –
DONE. I’m seeing cloudy and drizzle for Blizzcon so I may only chop the sleeves off of a couple of my t-shirts. But I’ll pick things out closer to the day. Which I guess would be… tomorrow? Jeez.
Did I forget anything? Can you think of something I may have missed?
Happy Halloween, if you’re so inclined.