Cataclysm Beta Patch – Take A Flying Leap
So apparently there’s a place where people are beta testing this World of Warcraft expansion named Cataclysm. After hearing that news, you could have knocked me down with a feather. I didn’t think people actually did any testing on the beta. They just logged in, stoked that they get to play the expansion before everyone else, then bitch because nothing works right. I like to call these people “halfwits”.
Normally I don’t pay attention to beta patch notes because it could change at any time, might not go live, etc. But come on, Heroic Leap. Here’s some other updates coming to a beta-testing Warrior near you.
- Wrecking Crew is now a 2 Ranks talent, down from 3 Ranks. Wrecking Crew – Your Mortal Strike critical hits have a 50/100% chance to Enrage you, increasing all damage caused by 5/10% for 12 sec.
- Heroic Leap now has a 1 min cooldown, down from 2 min.
- Skirmisher now reduces the cooldown of Heroic Leap by 10/20 sec, down from 15/30 sec.
- Intervene no longer has a 8 yards minimum range.
Some love for the Hunter class? Sure, why not!
- Marked for Death no longer applies Hunter’s Mark to the target, now applies the Marked for Death effect. Marked for Death is the same as Hunter’s Mark, but undispellable, does not restrict stealth or invisibility and lasts 15 sec.
- Scatter Shot no longer has a 5 yards minimum range. (Beta-only bug, but at least you’re sure it’s gone now)
- Noxious Stings now increases damage done on targets afflicted by your Serpent Sting by 10%, up from 5%.
Hunter Pet Abilities
- Smack / Bite / Claw now scales from 8% of your Ranged AP, up from 7%.
- Froststorm Breath now scales from 9.6% of your Ranged AP, up from 8.4%.
I know a Death Knight who is curious to see what the new patch has in store for him…
Nothing. Pound sand, DK!
There. Now there’s some newsy content for you.
Posted on September 29, 2010, in Blog. Bookmark the permalink. Comments Off on Cataclysm Beta Patch – Take A Flying Leap.